Posted Date: 12/07/2017
In the event of school closing, school delay or schedule change due to bad weather, the information will be shared in the following order.
- Our superintendent will issue a school alert or school closing, and district employees will first be notified through a district email.
- After emailing all district employees, the information will be posted on the front of the district website – www.livingstonisd.com as well as each campus website.
Livingston High School website: lhs.livingstonisd.com
Livingston Junior High website: ljh.livingstonisd.com
Livingston Intermediate website: lis.livingstonisd.com
Cedar Grove Elementary website: cge.livingstonisd.com
Pine Ridge Elementary website: pre.livingstonisd.com
Timber Creek Elementary website: tce.livingstonisd.com
LHS Academy – Alternative campus website: lhsacademy.livingstonisd.com
- Livingston Independent School District has seven Facebook pages, the information will be posted on each campus and district Facebook page. You may access the information on any of the district or campus Facebook pages without having a Facebook account. The Facebook links are found on the front of the District and Campus websites. Click on the Facebook heading to view.
- Automated Phone Message – In the event of a change in the class schedules due to weather conditions, automated calls will be made to all employees and students in the district by using the parent notification system – School Messenger. These calls will not be made before 5:00 am.
- Information will also be provided to our local radio station, 92.3 KETX and Houston TV Stations Channel 2 KPRC, Channel 11 KHOU, and Channel 13 KTRK.
- If you have a Facebook account, please take a moment to "Like" both your campus and the district Facebook pages.