Livingston ISD Response to COVID-19
The district follows the guidance and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from all communicable diseases. The District continues to monitor the outbreak of respiratory illness (COVID-19) caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. Families are encouraged to visit CDC website for more information regarding the Coronavirus.
We continue to be in communication with our local partners and stand ready to take all appropriate measures.
- At-Home Learning
Instructional Supports prepared for each grade level can be found at this link.
- Internet Service for Students
CLICK to view Texas Education Agency Guidance on Providing Internet to Students
- Free Meals available for pick-up at campuses and rural locations
Monday-Friday, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm Sack lunches may be picked up at Cedar Grove Elementary, Creekside Elementary or Livingston High School.
Breakfast for the following day is included in the sack lunch.
- LISD FREE MEAL LOCATIONS - Monday-Friday, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
For students 18 and under - must be present to receive a meal.
1. Ace Community Park - 3109 FM 2610
2. Holiday Lakes Boat Ramp - Bus Stop
3. Providence Baptist Church - 898 Providence Rd, Livingston
4. Soda Baptist Church - 8135 US 190 East, Livingston
5. Scenic Loop Fire Dept. - 1406 FM 3277, Livingston
6. Blanchard Baptist Church - 2450 FM 2457, Livingston
7. Bethel Baptist Church - 8815 FM 350 N, Livingston
8. Trinity River Authority Parking Lot - 5170 FM 1988, Livingston
9. Schwab City Baptist Church - 10998 Hwy 146, Livingston
10. Indian Springs Community Center - 266 Pichetto Trail, Livingston
11. Beacon Bay Baptist Church - 7249 FM 3126, Livingston
- Mental Health Resources
For parents or students to help cope with stress
English – Coping with stress during infectious disease outbreaks.pdf
Spanish – Coping with stress during infectious disease outbreaks.pdf
- Retrieval of items from Nurses Office
If you have anything that needs to be picked up from the Nurses office please contact your campus principal or Lana Smith – email firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-328-2104.
- Video Message from Superintendent Dr. Brent Hawkins
March 20, 2020 – https://youtu.be/DiQd5Lf1QnQ
March 24, 2020 – https://youtu.be/-A58ImfEFZA
- Prevention of COVID-19
As a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Stop the Spread of Germs – English
Stop the Spread of Germs – Spanish
- Tips for Social Distancing
English – Tips for Social Distancing.pdf
Spanish – Tips for Social Distancing.pdf
- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
English – PDF
Spanish – PDF
- Governmental Resources
- CDC Website – www.cdc.gov
- Polk County COVID-19 Case Counts can be viewed on the ACCHD website https://www.acchd.us/health-concerns/covid-19/.
- Polk County Office of Emergency Management Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PolkCountyEmergencyManagement/