Registration Process for ALL LISD Students
All LISD students will be required to register online prior to their first day of school.
Parents/Guardians will need to have established a parent portal login.
This will require an active email address for that parent/guardian to be on file.
1. Steps to create a parent portal
a. On the www.livingstonisd.com page, select Parent Portal in the green bar at the top of the website;
b. Select - New txConnect User;
c. Follow the prompts to set up your parent portal, we have included a letter with the information you will need to link your student to your parent portal account;
d. You now have a parent portal account and are prepared to register your student. This portal and new registration is required for all students.
2. 2019 Verification of Residency
a. Prior to a student receiving their schedule at Meet the Teacher on August 8, current verification of residency documentation must be on file.
b. District approved examples of documentation:
* An Electric Bill with physical address on it is required as proof of residency for every parent or guardian of a student (Water, Cable, Satellite or Cell Phone bill will not be accepted)
* A Lease Agreement may be accepted, if it describes that the payment of the utilities is included with lease
* All residency will be verified by the Polk County Central Appraisal Officer and/or the School Resource Officer
No P.O. Box addresses will be accepted!
***PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT THIS FORM MORE THAN ONCE FOR EACH CHILD REGISTERING! ***
Campus preferences are not guaranteed at any time!
Pre-Kindergarten through 5th Grade
If you have difficulty submitting this form, please call (936) 328-2300
THIS FORM IS TO BE COMPLETED ONLY IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT AND ARE REGISTERING YOUR ELEMENTARY STUDENT DURING THE CURRENT 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!!
Pre-K and Kindergarten age students will automatically be assigned to Pine Ridge Primary School.
Parents of First through Fifth Grade students must complete the online campus placement form to determine which elementary campus your child will attend. Upon completing the online form, parents will receive a notification email (please check your spam box) and should then report to the designated campus to complete the registration process.
***Please note if you are registering a Pre-K student: Enrollment is contingent upon the verification of income. ***
Students grades 6 through 12 should register at the following campuses:
6th - 8th - Livingston Junior High - 1801 US Hwy 59 Loop North
9th - 12th - Livingston High School - 400 FM 350 South
Thank you for submitting your Campus Assignment Form. You should receive an email verifying campus placement for your student within 1-3 days of submission. If you do not receive an email or phone call within the time frame mentioned above, please call 936-328-2300. (Please be sure to check your Spam email folder)
*Note that the emails and phone calls will be made from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Documentation needed for all grades is listed below:
You will need to bring the following:
- a copy of certified birth certificate (hospital certificate will not be accepted),
- updated shot record
- proof of residency (electric bill with name and 911 address or rental/lease agreement)
- driver's license or state ID of the person enrolling the student (parent/guardian)
- student's social security card
- Household income (Pre-K required)
- report card (if applicable)
- Foster or CPS documents (Pre-K required if applicable)
- Military documentation (Pre-K required if applicable)
Pre-Kindergarten Program Qualifications:
The Pre-K program is an income-based federal program. The guidelines to qualify for our Pre-K program are:
- The student must be four (4) on or before September 1, 2019.
- Qualify based on household income per TDA Income Eligibility Guidelines or,
- Non-English speaking or,
- The student is the child of an active duty, injured, killed or MIA member of the armed forces of the United States. Including the state military forces or a reserve component of the Armed Forces or,
- A child who is or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services (CPS) following an advisory hearing relating to the child's removal from the custody of a parent, custodian, guardian or caretaker or,
- The student is homeless according to state guidelines.
- The student is a family member of a Star of Texas Award honoree.
***Campus Placement Form ***
***Campus placement is determined by the Communications Department.***