Information regarding school closings or schedule changes due to bad weather events or loss of electricity will be shared in the following order.
- Our superintendent will issue a school alert or school closing and district employees will first be notified through a district email.
- In the event the district needs to delay the start of classes or cancel classes, the information will be posted on the front of the district website – www.livingstonisd.com as well as each campus website.
Livingston High School website: lhs.livingstonisd.com
Livingston Junior High website: ljh.livingstonisd.com
Livingston Intermediate website: lis.livingstonisd.com
Cedar Grove Elementary website: cge.livingstonisd.com
Pine Ridge Elementary website: pre.livingstonisd.com
Timber Creek Elementary website: tce.livingstonisd.com
LHS Academy – Alternative campus website: lhsacademy.livingstonisd.com
- Livingston Independent School District has seven Facebook pages. You may access the information on any of the district or campus Facebook pages without having a Facebook account. The Facebook links are found on the front of the District and Campus websites. Click on the Facebook heading to view.
- Automated Phone Message – automated calls will be made to all employees and students in the district by using the parent notification system – School Messenger. These calls will not be made prior to 5:00 am.
- Information will also be provided to our local radio station, 92.3 KETX and Houston TV Stations Channel 2 KPRC, Channel 11 KHOU, and Channel 13 KTRK.