Skip to main content

Student Left On Campus

Student left on campus

• Check the student’s emergency card and call the parent or guardian. It is not advised to transport students in a private vehicle.
• Call the building principal or designee at school or at home.
• Call the School Resource Officer at 327-3117 to assist in locating the parent if they cannot be reached.